Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Kitchen

If you have ever wondered why all of my pictures have either the stove or the sink in the background, this post is for you. I have a really small kitchen which I think is the second biggest reason why I don't cook much. When I am working on a project (cooking) the stove top or sink are often included as part of my work surfaces.

(There is about 3 feet of space between one set of counters and the other.)

This is the "wheat" counter where my husband can make his sandwiches and where his toaster and cooking utensils are located.


This is my "gluten-free" counter where I can make my sandwiches and where my toaster and cooking utensils are located.

This counter is where our dirty dishes like to gather. It is a DMZ or no-mans land where I take my chances with food being contaminated with gluten unless I just cleaned it.


There is little storage in this kitchen so I have had to get a little creative about where I keep my flours.


I hope that my next kitchen is a little bigger but with apartments you have to take what you can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment